Learn The Fastest Growing Form Of Permanent Makeup
What Is Microblading?
Microblading is a form of tattooing. Unlike a regular tattoo, “microblading” is a form of tattoo artistry where pigment is implanted under your skin with a manual handheld tool instead of a machine, so you create hair-like strokes with the tool to mimic natural hairs in your brows.
Why Learn Microblading?
- No Skincare License Required
- Fastest Growing Form of Cosmetic Tattooing and Permanent Makeup
- Create Additional Revenue Stream
3 Day Course Breakdown
10am - 4pm @ Academy of Glam
- Microblading laws
- Setting up a Microblading business
- Microblading principles and main techniques
- Eye brow mapping
10am - 4 pm @ Academy of Glam
- Color theory
- Manual hand strokes
- Healing process
- Learning brow patterns
- Practice on tattoo skin/latex
- 4 ink bottles in four most common shades (organic/made in the USA)
- Micro-blades (2 different style blades)
- Ink rings
- Disposable Mascara wands (brush stray hairs)
- Tattoo skin with eyebrow shapes
- Tattoo skin with raised eyebrow shape
- Green soap
- Microblading pen
- Caliper (eyebrow measuring tool)
- Cotton pads
- Razors (clean stray hairs)
- Eyebrow scissors
How To Register
Reserve Your Seat Now
- Step 1: Reserve your seat with AoG with a deposit of $1,300 that goes towards your total tuition: $2,300.00. Remaining tuition is due on your first day of class.
- Step 2: Before beginning the course, you will need a blood borne pathogens certificate. Take the course here: www.yourtrainingplace.com
- Step 3: Once you get your BBP certificate you must print and present on your first day of class when you come to take the course. Important Note: Without this, you are unable to participate.
- Step 4: Take Microblading Course with AoG
- Step 5 (This step can be done before or after you complete step 4): With the BBP certificate, you print a tattoo artist application and go to your local health department to turn it in and pay the fee.(The certificate comes in the mail). This can also be done online here.
No experience needed. Limited space available!
Upcoming 2019 Dates:
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
Open and Easy Payment Options
- 3-Day professional Microblading Course
- Kit and Materials Included
Course Price: $2,300
*$1,300 due at sign, balance due at first day of class
Interested In Microblading?
Submit your info here to get on the list!