Fastest Growing Form of Cosmetic Tattooing and Permanent Makeup!
Microblading is a form of tattooing. Unlike a regular tattoo, “microblading” is a form of tattoo artistry where pigment is implanted under your skin with a manual handheld tool instead of a machine, so you create hair-like strokes with the tool to mimic natural hairs in your brows.
Why Learn Microblading?
With microblading there’s no skincare license required and you can create an additional revenue stream in the fastest growing form of cosmetic tattooing and permanent makeup! This 2-day course will immerse you in the microblading experience as you train with an expert in their private studio and keep your very own kit!
- 4 ink bottles in four most common shades (organic/made in the USA)
- Micro-blades (2 different style blades)
- Ink rings
- Disposable Mascara wands (brush stray hairs)
- Tattoo skin with eyebrow shapes
- Tattoo skin with raised eyebrow shape
- Green soap
- Microblading pen
- Caliper (eyebrow measuring tool)
- Cotton pads
- Razors (clean stray hairs)
- Eyebrow scissors
Upcoming Training: July 23 and 24, 2017